Dental Implants from £995 per tooth!
When it comes to the most effective tooth replacement procedures, dental implants are at the top of the list. The benefits of dental implants out weigh the other options, however the price is a factor that often puts people off. While the confidence, satisfaction and success gained from this procedure aren’t measurable, you’ll be glad to know that treatment is available and quite affordable in the UK.
It is important to note that dental implant prices can differ from place to place and the cost of the procedure doesn’t necessarily reflect the quality of the dental work a patient can expect to receive. In fact in some cases, you can find the best possible dental service at a discounted rate, since some clinics want the maximum number of people to benefit from this effective tooth replacement procedure. When talking about dental implants, the pricing of the procedure isn’t only confined to a single process, rather it covers a whole variety of different processes. All of this could be based on the following points:
- If the patient doesn’t have enough bone for the procedure to be carried out successfully, bone grafting may be required and that may increase the cost of the whole dental implant procedure.
- In some cases, gum grafting is needed with an aim to improve the amount of tissue involved in the placement of the implant. This further adds to the overall cost.
- The cost of the entire procedure will also include the price for the implants, abutments and crowns.
- It should be noted that dental implant prices also vary on the basis of the technique being employed by the dental expert.
- Some clinics charge for a consultation, this could be from £40 to £50, but Brighton Implant clinics offer free implant consultations.
Summing It All Up
As far as the final estimation of the dental implant prices is concerned, it is wise to ensure that every aspect associated with the treatment is considered for getting a closer and clearer idea of the overall cost. A good dentist should discuss and explain every step of your treatment including any extra procedures that are needed for the most successful implant placement and answer any questions you may have during your initial consultation. You should have a full understanding of your treatment and the cost before you proceed.